Monday, August 11, 2008

Yay! More textbooks!

Hey all. Laying here on the bed with the two cats, who are cleaning each other in a pretty adorable way. It's pouring outside and it looks like it's going to be a pretty wet week, which means it will stay nice and cool!

Another anatomy lab today--more back and the suboccipital triangle. Man, the most important thing I learned today was that I need to buy Rohen's anatomy atlas, which has the most awesome pictures. Most people get Netter's, which is recommended, but all of the pictures look like this:
Helpful, but are your insides all color coded? No, mine aren't either. More importantly, neither are the insides of my cadaver. They look much more like Rohen's pictures:
(via)
Much better for practicals.

Anyway, that's my big lesson for the day. I'm off to study embryology. Later gators.

No comments: