Friday, March 6, 2009

Mr Tooth


Let's hear it for free dental care! Woohoo! Thank you, LSU School of Dentistry, for taking pity on my broke ass and giving me a free checkup this evening. I am but a poor (really really poor), struggling med student, and I can't even come close to affording dental insurance. Now I hope you keep your promise and fill in that tiny little cavity you found! Even if the procedure is done by a nervous dental student taking his board exams. I'll take a little pain and excess gum-prodding if it means I don't have to pay!

Did something really awesome today (besides the tooth x-rays) that I'll share with y'all soon, but right now, I'm desperately in need of a beer or two. This week has worn me out! Neverending class and silly commitments, plus I can't seem to get over this stupid cold. Also, I got a fever blister. ON MY NOSE! On the little bit of cartilage between my nostrils. A big, red, bubbly fever blister. I didn't even know that was possible! Did I do something bad last week that I'm being punished for? Oh, right, Mardi Gras. Crap.

Well anyway, beer time. Later kids.

No comments: