Monday, March 9, 2009

Garfield minus Garfield

Today is a really great day to be down in the dumps. For one thing, it's Monday, and that's already strike one. Plus, we lost an hour of our lives yesterday! Which means that some of us had to wake up while it was still dark out, before grouching our way to class to bomb a physiology exam! And then some of us had to drag ourselves out of our near-catatonic states to start studying for another exam tomorrow at 8 am. Great day!

Ready for something wonderful? Because I'm here to cheer you up. One of my super-duper friends introduced me to Garfield Minus Garfield the other day, and I can't stop laughing.



I'll let the comics speak for themselves, but it's brilliant and hilarious, even though it highlights how depressingly bonkers Jon is.






It's all very angsty and cerebral, and you should really check it out for yourself--right here.

No comments: