Saturday, September 13, 2008

I know I shouldn't but

Ok, so I know I have an anatomy exam on Monday and I should be spending every single waking moment with my nose buried in Snell, but I mean really. A girl needs a break.


So I finally watched the premiere of America's Next Top Model (no cable=waiting until cwtv posts episodes online=lame-o). I promise not to turn this blog into an SGM wannabee (even though man oh man that blog makes me laugh), but GOOD GOD! The drama! The bitchiness! The fabulosity! I love and hate them all already! Let's see, we've got stuck-up and bitchy, antisocial and super shy french girl, vegan animal rights bi-girl, Alaskan moose-huntress (to borrow a phrase), mixed-martial arts fighter, and even a transgendered woman! Oh yes, it should be an exciting season (not that I'll be watching that trash...ahem). And oh man, how fantastic and over the top is Sheena? Don't you just want to be her friend?

Ok, fine, back to it. Later, you lovely people.

No comments: