Monday, April 20, 2009

Slow Loris

I'm having another one of those days people. Lackluster, unmotivated, blargh. I made potatoes gratin and it failed in a very real way, so I decided to watch Dead Poets Society to cheer myself up. Big mistake. Have you guys SEEN that movie? It's so happy-go-lucky for an hour and a half, and then BLAM! What gives?

Luckily, none of that matters a teeny tiny bit. Because the wide reaches of the internet have provided once again. The heavens opened up and sent down this video to shoo all my cares away.




I know, I know, it's too good to be true. That, my friends, is a slow loris, the strangest, cutest little prosimian you'll ever see. And he likes to be tickled. My day is made.

(video found via petunia face--she always comes through)

1 comment:

Tara said...

OMG soooo cute -- I want one!